Saturday, November 28, 2009

End of my internship

I finally finished my 6 months training. The time really passed without noticed it. The job was tiring due to the long working hours. However, it was fun for me as I knew many friends and learned a lot of new things.

First of all, the most memorable during my training was I had the chances to travel all around the place. I could travel to Rawang, Klang, Shah Alam and KL. I had to train myself to familiar with the road although my direction sense was weak. It was a good chance for me to learn how to depend on a map to go to any places.

Furthermore, I need to thanks to all of my seniors who treated me very well and taught me a lot of things during my training. Also, thanks for the farewell too. I really happy and appreciate for that.

Last but not least, it was stress during my training, but I will not regret to have the training in this firm.

No comments: