Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is an auditor life?

From what we always heard, auditor life is no life. It is because our work load is a lot. We had to work overtime and scarified our sleeping time, so that we can complete all the work on time. Sometimes, we not even know what should we do first due to we have to complete all the work in the same period. Proper time management really needed during the job.

Is it stress? From my 6 months experience, it really stress when you know nothing about audit. I feel really stress when I start my first final audit, but luckily I still can handle it. We have to improve ourselves with all the accounting knowledge, so that we can apply it during our work. It is true when we heard higher ability actually can reduce the stress. When our knowledge can afford the work done, we can do it easily without any stress. However, stress come in when we do not know how to solve the problem or lack of time.

It is nice when the working hours are flexible and can take long holiday during non-peak period. However, I think that we really no time to rest during peak period. What can we do during that period is working day and night. Is it calls a life? May be it is. I will know it when I really face it in the future.

No comments: