Saturday, September 04, 2010

Accident

Since the year which I was 17 years old, I had driven the car. However, this was my second time which the car behind bang me. This time is much more terrible compared to last time. The sound is a bit loud and my car was not stopped that time due to traffic jam. It is because I know that to stop the car is quite dangerous. The feeling just like what had happened suddenly. By that time, I really not sure whether want to stop my car to have a look or continue to drive the car.

After thinking for few second, I decided to stop the car. The car owner behind also stopped together as well and comes down to say sorry to us because is his fault. I was so angry that time, but I just do not know how to scold him and accept his apologized because my car just got a little of scar. However, this really a sad case because I just get my car for one month plus.

It is really a bad luck for me.

No comments: