Thursday, September 23, 2010

Traffic in KL

Before I drove to work every morning, I thought I scare for the cars. However, I now only realized that I am wrong because I more scare for the motorcycles. Every morning or the time when I went back home, there are a lot of motorcycles on the road. It is difficult to drive especially during traffic jam.

Besides, I am quite lazy to take LRT to work although the traffic is jam. It is because I need to walk a distance and need to pack inside the LRT. Furthermore, all my things are quite heavy actually. It may be the reasons for me to be stuck inside the traffic jam.

I hope my parking skill and driving skill will be improved after sometimes. However, I am sure with this intensive training. I can do it.

1 comment:

Schuan said...

haha. then maybe u can try motorbike, faster and no need to stuck in jam.