Saturday, December 11, 2010

KSP Night



Our KSP night had been organized in one world hotel. I never plan to go to this night, but I never regret to go to the night as well. The reasons why I feel like not really want to join are because I do not like to drink as most of the function is like this. When I reach the ball room, all the people are quite strange to me. Is this my problem?

I am very surprise when my friend called me that night to take photo. I never met her after our convocation. I tried to date her for few times but fail at the end. I was so happy when I met her outside the ball room. The friendship will never end although we did not meet for sometimes.

The programs were not special because only singing, fashion shows and lucky draws. I was not very lucky because I had long time never get any prize for lucky draws. I took quite a lot photos with different people that night. However, I was disappointed when I saw most of the photos because the photos were very blur or not clear.

After the dinner, many of the people dance in front of the stage. However, I never thought that I want to join. It was not my type to rock anywhere.

I went back around 11.20pm. I almost want to cry when I lost my way in 1u. I can only blame myself why my direction sense is so bad. I used more than 30 minutes to find the shop or the places which I came out from the parking. I was scare and felt helpless that time. End up, the security asked me where I want to go because he saw me for the second times after 10 to 20 minutes. Also, I had to thank to the security because bring me to the car park. I had walked one round of 1u from the beginning to another end and turn back to the beginning. My parking was very near to the hotel, but end up I walk very long distance to reach there. It was similar when I went to the hotel from the car park because I also walk to another end before I find my way to the hotel. I think I will never forget the night walk inside 1u.

It was a memorable night for me because of the lost.

No comments: