Sunday, December 19, 2010

Outstation

Someone told me that he not really like outstation because it is more tiring compared to normal work. Also, your feeling will totally not the same as you go to travel. However, I like to go outstation although it is tiring for the time being. It is because we can go different places for free although we have to work day and night. We can go somewhere that we will not go normally if we go travel. Besides, I had no money to go travel. Therefore, there is no reasons for me do not want to go outstation since I like to travel so much.

This time is my second assignment for outstation. First assignment for outstation, I went to Indonesia for one week. It was a great experience for me although it was super tired as I was fall asleep during working. For my second outstation, I went to Pahang for estate visit in Bera, Triang, Rentam, Mengkarak and Palong. We need to go there for 2 weeks. It should be a great expedition.

I had passed by so many estates in Pahang since young. I like the palm oil because the view is very beautiful along the road. However, I have no chances to go in before this. And now, I finally have chance to go to visit. I will look forward to the experience in this coming two weeks although this is not my first time have a near distance contact with palm oil or rubbers trees.
The only thing which I hope is I still manage to online in these two weeks.

2 comments:

xiAn said...

hahaha... =)
u din go into palm oil estate before a?
jia you and take care ya... ^^v

pahziqi said...

small palm oil farm got...not estate lar..haha..