Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Surprise

I am really very surprise that my friend was broke with her boyfriend. I get the news from another friend, I need to thank to her to inform me about this. I had not met my friend more than a year after she graduated. I still remembered that she want me to go to her wedding dinner in year 2010 in Penang. They planned their wedding on 121212 which mean is 12 December 2012. After graduated, my friend moved to Penang and settled down there because her boyfriend hometown is there.

After sometimes, the things did not go very smoothly. I decided to call my friend at night when I heard the news. However, I forgot about it when I was too concentrating on my works. When I realized about it, the time already passed 12 midnight. I called my friend the next day at night while I was still working. I felt relieved when my friend told me that she is fine and will move back to KL next month.

I must control my emotions when I am talk to my friends in public places. I forgot that others actually can hear my conversation. It was luckily that I did not say others bad things. If not, I will be on trouble. However, others asked me that am I quarreled with someone or discussed something that cannot be solved in the moment with others?

I am surprise why the things can be like this. I am scare about all this. I just want a simple life and a happy life. I try to enjoy the work although it was not in the reality. I hope I will not change in the future and keep a happy mind during the work as others say this is impossible.

2 comments:

蓝色海鸟 said...

it was shocked me also.. hope she fine also...

pahziqi said...

yaya..i call her that day..she is fine..will move back to kl this month..thanks for the information..