Sunday, February 06, 2011

Forgetful

Since when, I had become so forgetful? I had forgotten something that I need to be care of for my daily life. In my mind, I just remember my work. I have to remember what I suppose to do in the next day for my work. However, I forgot to wash my plate after I continue my work.

Last time, I just realized my pen drive was missing after few days. I forgot to take back my umbrella from my senior and it had passed two weeks until now. I even forgot where I put my calculator after I used it. It looks like super terrible. Why this can happen? Haiz.

Today, I just realize my IC was missing. I was very scare. In my memory, I had forgotten when the last time I saw it is. I became memory lost. I almost want to make a decision to make police report. I tried my best to recall when the last time was. After I think for few minutes, I think the last time was two weeks ago. It means I didn’t bring IC go out for 2 weeks and I had gone to so many differences places.

Is this because I had contributed all my memory towards my works? As my friend mentioned 200% workaholic. We had contributed our time which is equal to our physically and our memory which equal to our mentally. When we supposed to rest, but our mind still keep think about the work. When two auditors sit together, we started our conversation with work.

How many things that I had forgotten to do? I not even can answer. However, I must remind myself if cook half way, I must not continue my work. If not, the house burn already also not sure what had happened just now.

I must change, so that all this will not happen on me.

2 comments:

Schuan said...

we tend to be forgetfull when we are focusing too much on something. Wish u get ur IC back asap.

pahziqi said...

thanks..
i had gotten my IC back when i reach kl...haha