Sunday, February 27, 2011

Continuously

After continuously work for three weeks including Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, finally I can rest during the weekend. I just felt that the time flew very fast as the dateline is nearer and nearer. Three weeks just pass without any conscience. I just hope the time will not pass that fast, so that I can do my work slowly. However, 24 hours just passed quietly.

I had already long time never went for a walk in this month. Thanks for my friends who accompany me during the weekend. I thought I will be alone in the shopping center, but at the end, I am not. I am quite happy actually.

On Saturday, we went to 1 utama in the afternoon. I not really had the chances to walk in 1 utama although I work nearby there. I went to apply a 1 card, make a new spectacle and buy some vegetable. It looks like is my first time ask someone to accompany me to buy my things as I will normally go to buy alone.

On Sunday, we went to TTDI Park to have a walk. It really a nice walk as the weather considers quite nice. I had never woken up at 6 something early in the morning since my peak period started. However, I make it to make myself wake up to go for exercise. It is the same for us. The park has a nice view, and a lot of people go there in the morning. In my mind, KL life is a city with shopping complex only. Now, I had to change my mind because KL still has something else besides the building. I will never regret to wake up so early and put aside all my work. I was enjoying the life like that. I really need to thank to my friend who bring me there.

No comments: