Saturday, July 13, 2013

Memory of planet popcorn


First time when I heard about planet popcorn is during 8TV anniversary concert. I told you that I never eat the planetpopcorn before, you bought it for me in the next day. The very first present that I had received from you. The memory is touch and the popcorn is super nice.

Our love story started from the popcorn, the snack in Malaysia. It also the best popcorn. You deliver my dinner and popcorn to me before I went to my Korean language class. I will never forgot the taste of the popcorn and the hard work that you had contributed. Thanks.

Planet popcorn has more than 5 types of difference flavor. It is really superb, imagine if couple can eat the planet popcorn in the cinema, it will be nicer. haha..

you must try it, it is different from the others type of popcorn.... :) happy memory.


No comments: