Saturday, October 09, 2010

Not enough sleep

For 3 weeks, I just sleep average for 5 to 6 hours every day including Saturday and Sunday since I started my work. It is fun but quite tired actually. We read a lot during the training and after our training. It seems like information overload to me although I had learned most of the things before this. I had to refresh my knowledge which I had gained one year ago.

I start to become suspicious that is my life just for working in the time being? I seem like nothing to do except thinking of my work although without overtime claim. However, I feel like time flied very fast since I started my first job. It passed for 3 weeks without my notice. In 3 weeks, a lot of things happened including whether I can take leave to my brother’s convocation or not. It had changed few time between can or cannot. At the end, I failed to go to the convocation because I am not in Malaysia during that time. The process is just like the changes from happy, sad, disappointed, and fantastic to excited.

I think it is worth because I have the chances to go overseas and go travel around. I am looking forward to my trip although I think I will totally not enough sleep for the week when I am outstation. I will try to enjoy myself because all my trips previously is less sleeping time, so that we can travel more places which we wanted it to be happened.

No comments: