Sunday, November 28, 2010

Comments

The time seems like pass quite fast as I had worked for 2 months and 1 week in the firm. The tears came out with no reasons after I had read my friend post. She did her laundry at 2.30am and washed her toilet at 3am in the morning. How about me? I thought I can keep the soup until the next day, but end up I had totally forgot about it when I reach home at 3am the next day. Therefore, I should throw and clean everything before the next day is coming. I do my laundry at 2am is look like quite normal to me already, but only for those shirt which cannot be put into the washing machine. However, it is quite a sad case that I had to wash my clothes with washing machine at night as well.

Sometimes, I really think that I want to be away from the stress. I try my best to enjoy the works and forgot about the stress. I thought I can do it but I fail to do it. At home, I always fall asleep in front of my pc. At last, I plan to sleep at 10 something because I do not think that I can stand it anymore, but end up I slept at 3 something in the morning and choose to continue my work.

Also, I thought that I can stand with the speed of umobile. I decided to buy ‘yes’ when I am really impatient to wait for the slow connection. It was time consuming and wasted out time to wait for the page to load or even cannot connect to msn. I like the feeling when the internet is consider fast enough. However, it needs to be paid even more compare to what I had used now. I think I will never regret to change it. However, I will go for unifi in future to save more.

4 comments:

J-Co said...

Suggestion: Why won't u make it another way round? By sleep earlier and wake up earlier for u to accomplish ur work while able to cater ur body's health.

pahziqi said...

is wake up at 7 something is considered early already?as i almost everyday also wake up around 7am..so, ur suggestion is a failure..cause i only sleep late, but wake up quite early..

J-Co said...

perhaps u may try to increase ur efficiency? (^.^)

pahziqi said...

maybe i really inefficient..haha..