Friday, January 14, 2011

H1N1

When I heard the news of getting H1N1, I am super scare as we are in the same meeting room for few hours. Before I know the news, I think I am healthy. However, I feel I am not really feeling well after a while. The symptoms is just because I not enough sleep yesterday. I felt cool because the air conditioner quite low temperature. I was no mood to work that time, I just very scare.

The first thing in my mind is if we need to be quarantine, how we supposed to meet the dateline? If either one of us get H1N1, how many person will involve for this? We had contact so many people in a day since Monday. I can’t imagine why the first thing in my mind is about my work.

I just hope I will not fall in sick especially get H1N1. The news had spoiled my mood for a day. Haiz.

2 comments:

Schuan said...

Are you all right?
Dont worry too much, and take good care of urself!

pahziqi said...

yaya..i think i am fine.