Sunday, January 23, 2011

Outstation for Stock count

When I received the stock count news, it had been 4 pm in the evening. It was quite rush as the stock count was in the next day morning in Pahang. The stock count place was somewhere near my hometown, but it needs 50 minutes for the travelling time to reach there from my hometown.

I felt a bit guilty that I went back home before I had finished my work. I reached home around 10.20pm to bath and take something before I departed back to my hometown. However, I reached my hometown around 1am and I was so tired for travelling as I didn’t plan to go back.

The weather is good which means the weather is super hot. We went to count the trees in the estate. We walked under the hot sun for few hours to count the trees without any shelter. I felt like I almost fainted under the hot sun or almost fall down many times as the landscape is very wet. Our shoes and our pants became very dirty. It just like we went to do some crude work under the hot sun. I had never done all this since my secondary school. It helped me to recall that how tough is the life.

Our plan to go for jogging on Saturday had gone since we went for the stock count. However, the count is tougher than jogging. Our sweat was a lot. After I went back home at Raub, I bath and sleep. Both of us were very tired. We rushed back to KL at night and it was traffic jam due to the road block. We reached KL around 12.30am. It was a 24 hours outstation.

On Sunday, we went for jogging in 7.30am. We had to plan sometimes for exercise as most of the time we just sit and do our work. We went for breakfast after that. After the breakfast, we went to 1u to buy a tennis racket because we are so excited to play in the future although I did not know how to play tennis. It was my first time went to 1u at 10am. It was very early. Then, we went to pasar pagi to buy vegetable, so that I can go back home and cook.

I went back to office to dispatch the report in the evening. I looked like quite tired although the weekend was quite fun.

No comments: