Sunday, January 02, 2011

Last day of 2010 and first day of 2011

2010 had come to the end. I had done quite a lot of things on 31 December 2010. Our Prime Minister announced 31 December 2010 as a public holiday because our football team win the champion of the Suzuki Cup.

In the morning, I went back to the office to continue my work. Now, I start to realize why all my seniors like to go back office instead of work at home. I fail to start my works at home for quite many times although I am working most of the time. It has quite a lot disturbance in the house although there is no television or someone to talk to.

After I finished my works, I went to Jusco to buy some ingredient for cooking, so that I have something to eat at home for this few days before I go to outstation once again. I went for few rounds in the Jusco, but I unable to find the ingredients which I needed. It looked like Jusco did not sell the ingredient such as Unagi.

After two hours thought and walked inside the Jusco, I went back home. I went to swim since there were not much people inside the swimming pool that time. I like to swim but I do not know how to swim. I jumped into the swimming pool and tried my best to swim for an hour. It was so tired because I had nonstop activities during the day. I just relax my mind inside the swimming pool and forgot everything in the time being. After I bathed, I started to make my sushi. I learned it 5 years ago. I thought I want to make it for many years, but I fail to do it. Finally, I had time to try and error to make the first one. It looked not that nice, but it was lucky that the sushi still can eat. At least, I did not feel stomachache or vomit after eating it. I had taken a photo for my result.


I went to my friend’s house to wait her to bring me to countdown. This was my first time to go for New Year countdown. I did not like the situation which was super crowded or noisy. I like the peaceful environments. I reached my friend’s house around 10.30pm. However, we depart to Desa Park City around 11.20pm. When we get a parking around the area, the time was 11.40pm. The distance from our car to the Lake was quite far and we not really sure about the directions for the fireworks. I even ran with high heels due to the limited time before it came to another year. We found a strategic place to sit beside the lake. The scenery is very beautiful. When the fireworks started, I was no regret to accept the invitation from my friend to go for countdown. The fireworks were very beautiful and amazing. It was so romantics as the fireworks just beside the lake. It was worthy to scarify my rest time to go for the fireworks. I reached my home at 2.30am. I was so happy for the night.

The next day, it was the beginning of our year 2011. It looked like not a good signed because I almost overslept for my stock count. Luckily, I managed to wake up after I closed my alarm for 40 minutes. I was scare that I will late for the stock count. However, I managed to reach on time because there was no traffic jam.

After I finished my stock count, I called my friend. I was surprised that when my friend at Sg Wang that time. I went to find her and went for shopping together. I was very tired although some of my friend stated that they will not tire if they went to shopping. I was very happy for that because this was my first time went out together with my course mate in Kuala Lumpur. It came to the end of my first day of year 2011.

2 comments:

xiAn said...

Happy New Year.... =)

pahziqi said...

happy new year too...