Thursday, January 13, 2011

Peak period

I had gone through the peak period for one week plus. It is tired and now I feel the stress when the dateline is coming. This is call audit life where we had to scarify our sleeping time to complete the job. It looks so far so good although I had only 3 to 4 hours sleeping time last week. It is better this week, but the worst is still not coming yet. I know I sure will go through the path where we stay in the office until 5am or later.

How can I face this for another 6 months plus? I not really can imagine unless I had passed this period. We are unable to measure when we can finish our work, but the dateline is nearer and nearer. We will grow up and become stronger when we pass the peak period peacefully.

There is no doubt that we learned a lot of things throughout the work. Also, we make a lot of joke to make sure we still alive. We cannot deny the stress and workload, but we can only choose to become happy and work in a laugh environment. With the laugh, the working environment is much better.

It is really tiring. There is an uncountable time when I was fall asleep in front of my laptop. After a while, I wake up and continue working. Sometimes, I look like I really very free, instead it is not. Thanks for the laugh and the coach. I think I quite enjoy the work although it is really tiring as I almost work for 18 hours per day.

No comments: