Thursday, March 03, 2011

RIP - my lecturer

I am really shock when I received the message from my friend early in the morning while I was driving. My mood is changed out of the sudden. According to my friend, he was fine yesterday. However, he had passed away this morning due to heart attack. After a while, I felt like I almost want to cry. However, I can’t as I am working. We had to become professional to hide our emotional towards the client.

He is one of my dearest lecturers in my university. He taught us a lot of knowledge. He had the cheer and the fun. I will remember you teach me to look for the thought of the day to search for our comment for our accounting class. I went to your room to look for the message, but end up I stayed your room for an hour and wait for you to search the message one by one from your email. It was a good lesson for me.

The memory between you and us will never fade. I will miss the day as I always sleep in your class. You like to talk and the words are very meaningful. I will remember the phrase that you always say in the class, ‘good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment”. This was the phrase you always say in the class to ensure we all are memorized it.

Your smile and your eyes will always in our heart. The life was so short for you and we left is the photo which we take together to keep it as a memory. Rest in peace. I will miss you in my heart.


No comments: