Saturday, October 23, 2010

Enjoy our life

“I finally figured outthe only reason to be aliveis to enjoy it.”
~
Rita Mae Brown


Rita Mae Brown is an American writer who born in 1944 at Hanover, Pennsylvania, USA. Her thought is really meaningful to all of us. She stated that “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it”. Our life is tough, but we have to enjoy our work and our life.


The time is flied very fast because I had started my working life for a month. I had my training for 2 weeks and on job for another 3 weeks. The life is a bit miserable as we worked for overtime almost every day either at home or in the office. I am not sure whether I can do it or not, but it is still not my nightmare in the meanwhile. I hope I will have more time in a day, so that I can learn it and digest it slowly. Thanks for my senior who actually guide me very well. Sometimes, I feel a bit guilty because he needs to repeat the same things for few times and he has a lot of things to do. The tiredness can see through from our face indeed. Also, I look like a bit blur when I am not managed to catch up something.


However, I think that I really need to improve my computer skill. I am really envy to my senior and manager because they can click something within a few seconds while I am totally no idea what they click to done the job faster. It is a really a basic things which I had to improve beside than my English language. I must train myself to become a multi-tasking person and remember everything which I must remember. I must immune myself that I can enjoy and do everything faster.


Enjoy and happy all the time is our main purpose of the life even we are not happy or not enjoy it. We must have the positive thinking, so that we can only motivate ourselves.

No comments: