Sunday, October 31, 2010

Port Dickson Away Day









Port Dickson is my first company trip since I joined. In my memory, this is my second time went to PD. The sea is not really nice which is similar to my expectation. However, the scenery is beautiful.

I drive to Port Dickson early in the morning. It was heavy rain when I go to Kepong to fetch one of my friends. Also, my GPS showed me an ending road which I totally not familiar about that. At the end, I need to U-turn and drive to somewhere which I more familiar with. I am the first time drive to Kepong and Port Dickson. It is really challenging when I drive during raining day especially when a lorry beside my car. I felt it is quite dangerous.

During our Away day, we separated in 6 groups and compete with one another. My team is Goodzilla. All the games are considered normal, but need some stamina to complete it. Our team won most of the game. All of them are very good in physical including the girls. The most memorable game is the tug-of-war. It was my first time playing the tug-of-war. I am not really physically fit, but I was so excited when our team won the games. In our final, I felt that almost all of us want to give up because it was so difficult to pull and the time was very long. The strength and the energy which we used are up to the max. At last, we won for the game and I am so excited although I am hurt. My hand was bruise and it was painful. Also, someone was step on my legs during the first game for few times. Luckily, it just turn into red color for sometimes only without any injury.

At night, we had a BBQ dinner. Some of them drink a lot which I not really like about this. However, I still drank one cup of wine. I went back to bath after the dinner around 12am. After bathing, I went out with my friend to enjoy the night peaceful scenery. Both of us love natural very much. We went back to the room around 2am and wake up around 7am to walk at the beach. I like the weather in the morning, it quite windy.

The wonderful time was passed very fast. It came to the end of our away day. We no need to think about the work at the moment. Thanks to everyone for the great moment of our away day.

No comments: