Saturday, November 13, 2010

Buffer dinner

My small network group organized for a buffer dinner at Lemon Garden, Shangri-la hotel. It is my first time went to Shangri-la hotel. The hotel is really nice and the food can consider not bad. Only five of us turn out for the dinner because our partner has a meeting and another went back to Melaka due to some reason. It is quite a surprise that our group consists of all girls, and we gossip a lot.

In our group, 2 persons are going to resign soon. It is no doubt that our industry is much mobilized. People are quite important as we have long working hours. We stay together with our teammate is more than we saw others friends or family. One of them stated a very good statement which is we cannot change our work, stress, dateline and so on, but we can change our choice. We can choose to work happily or moody face. For me, I will choose to work happily. Laugh and smile can increase the motivation towards our work and help us to release some of the stress. Laugh as much as we can as long as we are not crying.

For now, I have to make sure myself is efficiency enough to afford the work load because I think that I am not really that efficient. Am I really not efficient? I am really no idea about it. Sometime, I cannot accept the slow speed of the work. I must train myself to be more efficient. I hope I can do it. I cannot imagine the situation when we will face our peak period as I have not yet gone through it. Is it really that bad compared to what I imagine? I will know it after few months. I hope it will be fine for me. I may only be able to make sure I have a healthy life, so that I will not be sick during that time because I do not think that we have time for us to rest in a sickness.

No comments: