Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long hours not equal nightmare


Last time during my training, I always thought that work late or during the weekend or public holiday is my nightmare. However, I realized that I am wrong now. I not really have a nightmare, although I had broken my record for the time when I reached home compared to my training last time.

I think it is because of my mentality not well prepared during my training. It was a big change to what I can imagine it that time. I should prepare my mentality well for my peak period next year. Will it be very scary? If not, it may be my nightmare or super stress that time. Whenever I had enough time to prepare it, I do not think that it will be a problem to me. After gone through the tougher life, it will be nothing special already.

How am I learning everything in a shorter time period? In reality, my enthusiasm looks like not comparative to my sleepiness. I must adapt to the long working hours' environment. I must minimize my error or mistake in my working as we must distribute an error free deliverable. I hope I can do it and must do it well.

No comments: