Sunday, November 07, 2010

A weekend

Since I started my work until now, I had passed 7 weekends. This weekend can only consider is the first week that I enjoyed the most at kl. I had long time did not go to shopping and buy new cloths. In my memory, the very last time should be at least 10 to 11 months ago. I like to shop if my mood is good and not in a rush time. Or else, I am rather not to shop any.

I went to Times Square with another friend at Saturday to meet my friend who came back to Malaysia from Singapore. Unfortunately, we not manage to meet each other at the end due to the time constraint. This is not the first time that I want to meet someone around bukit bintang, but end up with nothing. It is because we busy shopping until we forgot each others. That day, we came together and separate in the shopping mall for different things. It is quite enjoy shopping alone.

On Sunday, I went to the Terry Fox run which organized by Cancer Research Association. It is a charity run at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa for around 3.5km. It is my first time went to an event for a run. Normally, I am not physically fit, but I want to train myself to become physically fit. I was lucky because I meet someone that I know in the run. If not, I think I had to run alone. For the run, it needed a lot of mentality power to support us to run to the end. However, I think that I am not air to run constantly. During the run, there were so many people over there. It is a good experience for me and my main purpose is going to exercise.

No comments: