Saturday, May 15, 2010

Say goodbye to MMU

Finally, the day in MMU had come to an end. I leave Melacca this afternoon after I packed everything and prepared to move back to my hometown. I had finished my university life after I had studied for 5 years in MMU. I am sure that I was very enjoying the time when I still in the university. It was a wonderful memory in my life. I had joined so many activities and know many friends through the different types of activities.

I take a photo with my house mate before I leave the house. Also, I went for a drink with my friends until midnight to talk for few hours. I know each other's well and talk for many things. It was something that I have never done before during my university life. Without doubt, the time in university had gone very fast without our noticed. However, I will never regret for the time which I had to spend for everything.

I have to thanks all my friends who take good care for me for many years. I am very happy to know all of you. Now, we have to enter another stage. We come to the real world to prepare to face the society. We will never success if lost the path which we should follow. I say goodbye to MMU because I had graduated. Thanks for everything.

No comments: