Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Second last paper

I had finished my second last paper before I graduated. I had tried my best to memorize all the fact and the theory because I know that I am weak in memorized things. It has a disadvantage when I just take two subjects, which are more stressing than others as I had no excuse for any bad results. Also, if one of my subject attempts was not good, it totally will affect a lot for my overall result in this semester. Without doubt, I have a lot of time to study.

For the advanced accounting information systems, the question was quite straight forward, which can answer it if I had memorized all the things clearly. If not, we will be unable to answer well. However, I know that I still forgot many things during the examination. I had tried my best to do it in the exam and write whatever, I can. We need to have a good time management during the exam, so that we can finish the entire question on time because we have not enough time to write too many things.

In a nutshell, I am satisfied for this paper. The door for my graduation is much nearer, which is two more day to go after I finished my last paper on this Thursday.

3 comments:

蓝色海鸟 said...

加油! 考试加油! 享受最后的考试!

pahziqi said...

就是啊。。
这样就要毕业了。。
有点闲的感觉。。
唉。。

HBHo said...

你即將踏入人參新的階段。

社會很危險的……你要小心。