Friday, June 18, 2010

3 days 2 nights trip

It actually cannot consider a trip. I went to Malacca to settle some of my graduation things and celebrated my friend’s birthday. This was my first time drive alone all the way to Malacca. I think I really brave enough because I never drive alone for so much time, especially manual car as I drove the auto car during my internship in Kuala Lumpur.

Since the day, I went to Malacca, I felt like I had been free from the prison. I may be is not the type who likes to stay at home all the time. I had said before that if I had a computer and an internet line, I can stay at home continually, but now I fail to do it. It may because I had not been home for more than 3 weeks since 5 years ago after I had entered the university.

I met few of my classmates. We had talked for some times due to; we had not met for one month. We had separated since we graduated. I missed the day when we study and play together. After all of us had worked, we will seldom meet each others in somewhere. I hope we will keep in touch after many years.

I am very happy to meet them again. I really enjoy for the few days. Thanks to my friends.

No comments: