Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Blog

I start to write something in internet since my beta year, which is my first year in my degree course. I write it due to the responsibility when I promised to my friend. Diary was not my habit before this because of my lousy typing skill. It is so funny because I used to write English at first, but change to Chinese just because I felt that Chinese can express my emotion easily. Now, I try to change back to English, so that I can improve my English. From the day, I start the writing, it already passed for four years. The time had passed without our notice and now, I was graduated.

After writing for sometimes, it had changed from responsibility to a habit. It was great to have this type of habit because writing can help me to remember my detail in my life. If I have forgotten something, I will look back to my blog to search back my memory. It is sure that I will not write some secret in internet because I still will keep it for myself. Without doubt, everyone will have it the own secret.

Since the day, I write my blog, I had forgotten how many people have told me that they like to see my blog. I was happy for that. It is a way to release our unhappiness or stress in our life. It is the reason that I really hope I will be happy always. There are many problems which we need to face every day when we grew up, but I still hope I can face all kinds of problems happily.

I thanks to my friend, if not her, I will not start my blog. Unfortunately, she will never see this because she cannot access here due to the internet had blocked it.

No comments: