Monday, June 14, 2010

Housework

For sure, I do not like to do housework. I rather study or work, but not to do housework. I think I am too lazy to do all this thing. However, I had to do all this nowadays. I always complain why there are so many plates to wash every day. Also, I always complain why we need to buy vegetables and cook every day. Besides, why there are so many clothes to wash every day. When I can only break away from such a situation? If I need to do all this forever, I really cannot take it. It was so boring.

I know that I had no choice to choose, I had to do everything although my mood is not that good. I can only force myself to be happy always. It is because this is a life. Without all this, we cannot stay longer in a dirty place. I really need to thanks to Melaleuca, which reduced much of my work load. If not, I do know how I want to survive with all that. However, I still wish I need not to do it.

No comments: