Thursday, June 24, 2010

A barrel of water to wash two cars?



This is my first time to use a barrel of water to wash two cars cleanly. It is really amazing. Last time, I had to use a pipe or at least more than five barrels of water to wash one car, but the car was not cleaned enough. It quite wasted water or our resources. We should protect our earth.

I used the touch and tender from Melaleuca and put some into a barrel of water. I used it directly to wash the car. Of course, we can see the water is dirty. However, if we see it carefully, we can realize that all the dust is sinking into the water and clear water at the upper part of the barrel. It is the reason why I manage to use a barrel of water to clean two cars.

I am so surprised because I just want to wash for one car at the beginning. When I finished one car, I am testing for another car. I am really happy when another car also cleaned.

I like the products so much. I now only know why the company has 95% of customers will continue to buy the products after they used it.

No comments: