Friday, June 04, 2010

Happy graduation

My result for my last semester had been out this afternoon. The result is same with my expectation. I was disappointed because of my careless mistake. Also, my careless mistake had made me miss the chance to take 4.0 for second time during my university life. It means I am the graduate officially.

Am I really happy for the graduation? I am sure that I am not. Actually, I should be happy for the long holiday before I start my work. However, now, I had to go to hospital 2 to 3 times per day. For the trip which I went, I also not really felt happy or enjoy.

Why we need to face so many problems when we grow up? The more we mature, the more problems we need to solve. We need to face the reality and the realistic of the world. We need to ignore our immature mentality, so that we can only survive in the world. I really hope that I can solve everything.

4 comments:

Francene said...

人长大了就会有烦恼,但因为有烦恼而更懂得珍惜没烦恼的日子.
每个人都会经历低潮期,这些日子会过去的.
了解你的感觉,很不好受.
但我们会支持你,你并不孤单.
也记得要和家人互相扶持!
尽量往好的方面想,look at the bright side!
加油!

pahziqi said...

谢谢你的支持。。。你是??

Francene said...

Kwee Fong here :)

pahziqi said...

哦。。原来是你。。
哈哈。。