Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Unexpected issues

Why the world has so many unexpected issues happened? We fail to predict our future, although we planned it well. We fail to include that emergency or accident which is unpredictable. Just like my trips, there are so many issues. For my first trip which is SEATRU program, we had to change 3 people in our team and fail to get another person in due to emergency. 8 people in a team but we changed for 4 people, unexpected matters make us change the 50% of the people.

Another is my china trip; I had to cancel my china trip, although I really wish I can go. I hope I can go to the EXPO, but I fail to go there. It was also because of the unforeseen circumstances. I choose to stay back at home.

Finally, it comes to my Sabah trip. We planned to go climb Kota Kinabalu Mountain for 8 people in total. However, 3 people fail to go there due to some reasons. And now, we have to struggle to find the replacement. Why everything cannot be run smoothly?

No comments: