Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun things during training

Audit is not a fun thing indeed. However, I can learn a lot of things during audit. I also can see a lot of different things which others maybe no change to see about it. It has a chance to release me from that job, but I choose not to release because I want to see the power plant. I think we have no change to visit a plant if we not going to work there or go with a study tour or others way. It is so excited to see about it. It is a type of motivation for me to work harder. We can know the power plant in deep and wide. We also have chance to visit the whole power plant. It is really fun for me to do this job when got this type of chance. It is no doubt that I like more on machine, robot and others physic related things compared to accounting.

An audit life is a no life version. Why I say so? It is because we got a lot of things to complete in a limited time. We need to work even we go back home or during public holiday. Sometimes, I really lazy to do it but I still need to face the reality. It is stress if we not really know how to do it and tired to find the answer due to the time consuming.

Ganbatte.

No comments: