Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last day before public holiday

This is a day which I think I can go back home earlier compared to this two week because this is last day already. However, I am wrong because I only back home from office at the latest time since my training. I go back home at 1am but that time still got few colleague around doing their job in that particular floor. Is this type of work is called audit life? I still struggled to pursuit myself to become an auditor after I graduate. Am I made the right decision? Can I suitable myself into this type of job?

For an intern, I know I can actually choose whether I want to do it or not. Why I choose something different from others? I stay because I want to know what I done wrong and I do not know the way back to drive back home. Sometimes, I really think that why I so weak. A simple way also cannot remember and really scare when I get lost especially when the car run out petrol. Maybe do not have so much confident about myself. Ganbatte.

No comments: