Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is it a nightmare or fun?

I think I should change my blog to English version to train my lousy English language but sometimes it quite difficult to express the feeling. I will try my best to do so. I already had my training for 3 months. Is it fun? It can say so because I had learned a lot of things. However, this is my first time work during the weekend. It maybe spoiled my rest time but when think others way round, it can be different because I really learn a lot. For the first time, I feel the real stress of the working life. I had the first working experience to work day and night. It could be a nightmare of the overload work for me or it could be a new challenge for me to train myself. Why it could be overload? In real fact, the work is not much and just because of the slow processing of the work. The slow processing of the work is because I take a long time to understand what I should do for that job. Therefore, I should treat it as a challenge to increase my own ability to adapt to the real life of auditor. I must use to the real environment when come out to work. So, it should be a new challenge for me but not a nightmare to me. I will try my best to get all this things done.

No comments: