Wednesday, August 04, 2010

End of the story

One of my friends asked me yesterday whether we want to go Korea or not since the air ticket has the promotion. She told me that they confirmed will go to the trip. I was thinking all the night because I did not have any detail about it.

Today, another friend asked me again. I was so excited at the moment and decided to take the risk for not getting the leave in the future. At the same time, I checked for the price of the air ticket. I was so happy when there are still available for the price when we chose the date. From time to time, I can see the price increase from RM255 to RM405 until RM555 and above for return. At first, I was decided not to go if the price was higher than RM255, but end up I got the feeling want to go although the price was RM555 as all of us were so excited to have a trip together. We had decided to change the month, so that we can get the cheaper air ticket. We need also consider our peak period or exam date. We check the weather in Korea and decided not to go on August due to the hot weather. I even go to check the tour package or accommodation in Korea or ask another friend.

At the end, someone told me that they did not want to go as the price of air ticket increased. I was disappointed because we had discussed for so long and fail to come out a conclusion. Is there so difficult to organize a trip? In my opinion, it is not so difficult. However, we decided to wait for other promotion in the future. This is the end of our story today.

No comments: