Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wedding Dinner

This is my first time which my friend invited me to her wedding dinner. I was so happy for it and plan to go immediately. Unfortunately, it crashed with my events which I think I want to go. I can only wish her deeply from my heart.

She is my friend in primary school. I had lost contact with her after I move the house during my secondary school. We did not contact each other for 10 years. With the technology (Facebook), we find back each other. I am really appreciating for the invitation from my friend.

Hereafter onwards, I believe that I will have many friends to get married. It is reached the time if we want to get married earlier. For me, I think that it really very early because all of us still in the range age of 22 to 23. However, I should congratulate to my friend who found her true love in her life.

Here, I wish my friend to have a memorable wedding. I apologize due to my absentee.

No comments: