Sunday, August 15, 2010

First time of the Lollipop




It is really my first time get a Lollipop for my birthday present from my friend. It was so surprised because I never think about Lollipop as I not really like to eat sweet. However, I feel very happy because of the heart. The Lollipop can be a decoration in the house already, and I hope the ants will not attack it.

For the wish this year, I think the most is the answer which everyone likes to ask. For what question which people like to ask, I think most of the people also will know about it because some actually asked me for few years, and I still give them the same answer. Sometimes, I really feel disappointed but sometimes quite happy for that because of the freedom.

One of the things which my friend told me that is quite true. We need to find with the aim, but not search it blindly without any expectation.

No comments: