Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My birthday

In my memory, I had been celebrated my birthday with friends for many years. I think should be more than 10 years. However, this is the first time celebrated my birthday without any friends after so many years. For so many years, the maximum of the celebration is 3 to 4 different gang of the friends in a year. I am very happy for that, although there are different people in different of stage of our life.

During our young time, we like to give present to others although no celebration even we did not meet each other. When we grow up, we will share a present with many people to give to the birthday gal or guy. After sometimes, we all become lazy to post the present, unless is a very good friend.

When the technology becomes more advance, we used to send sms to others to wish them happy birthday. When the internet becomes Commons, most of us change the way to wish the person happy birthday in Facebook. It is the reason why I can hear the happy birthday wish from the most was personally, to sms until MSN to now be Facebook wish. Technology will make us lazy included me. It may be the reason I can get 235 people who wish me in my Facebook and less 10 people from sms. It seemed to be another record for me. Haha….

However, I am still happy for it because better than nothing. Thanks for everyone who wish me a happy birthday. Although I had no celebration with my friends, I had also boil porridge with my friends for more than 4 hours in total for free (Maxis holder only). I now only realized I actually can talk in the phone for so long time with loud speaker because I cannot stand for the heat of the phone. Unfortunately, I suddenly forgot who I should call for although it is free of charge. Thanks for my friends who talk with during my birthday.

No comments: