Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Convocation

Finally, I had finished my convocation on 2 August 2010. On the convocation, the time passed quite fast. Our accounting batch is the first batch that can go up to the stage to take our empty scroll. After working hard for 5 years, we can only wait for the few second on the stage. After I took my scroll, I totally forgot to watch others classmate on the stage. We just too busy to talk and express our feeling with each others.

After few hours’ ceremony, we finally can walk out from our grand hall. On that time, I only realize that we difficult to find people outside although we told everyone to gather outside the hall to take a group photos. Everyone is busy to take photos. Luckily, my friend helped us to go line up and take our certificate and convocation item. If not, I am sure that I have no enough time to take photos, but at the end also miss a lot of people to take photo together.

After the convocation session, I realized another thing as well which is we cannot do anything except take photos. At first, I wanted to transfer an album which I had done to my friend on that day, but at the end most of them fail to take it because I was busy to take photo and they went back home quite early when I almost free to do the transfer. However, I still manage to transfer it to one of my friends after few hours.

The funniest thing when we take our class photo is a group of camera man stands in front us. The number of camera man seems like more than us. I had forgotten how many photos which I had taken after the convocation. I even forgot I did not take the photo with whom. I only know that I asked everyone to take photo together when I meet someone that I know.
Now, I can announce to the whole world that I had officially graduated.

No comments: