Friday, August 20, 2010

A report

This is my first time received a report which I feel happy. It consists of 6 pieces of paper and some calculation. It does not show much because I am the consumer of the company. I like the products because it is safe, healthy, no toxics, and environmental friendly. We need to protect our earth with whatever, we can, unless those things which we cannot change it.

It is a sad case when we see of many of our friends or neighbor suffers from cancer. Although our daily necessity is one of the reasons, it stills a very high risk for us in the long term. I am scared when I know the reality from a book. Therefore, I decided to change it. I started for few months and how about yours?

I am happy because I can share it to others, and they believe it, but this is just the first step of it. I hope I can work hard for it to let many people know about this. Thanks to Melaleuca to give me this opportunity to save the earth. It is the only things which we can do if we not the scientist.

No comments: