Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Am I really so bad luck?

After three days, I have to go back to service my car for three hours. What is the wrong with that? I make the complaint. It was free of charge due to the warranty, but it quite wasted the time. However, I had to accept the fact of the quality of the Proton car. It was cheap but there were a lot of problems. There were two parts of the car which the black oil leaking. It was because of the screw.

I was told that the quality control (QC) is better nowadays. It looks like became worst compared to the car previously. I just hope there did not have another problem in a short period. I only hope that I do not need to wait for the repairing time again tomorrow. However, the current situation seems like not really in positive. I can only pray hard for it.
If ignore the leakage, I am sure that the car is comfortable and reasonable with the price. Am I really so bad luck? Hopefully, the answer will be not.

No comments: