Friday, July 30, 2010

Rehearsal on convocation

Our convocation is around the corner which is next Monday (2 of August 2010). Therefore, we went to rehearsal to know some updated information about our convocation. I drove all the way from my hometown to Cyberjaya. It was glad that I did not miss any turn from my sister house to Cyberjaya this morning. However, I still went missing when I was on the way to meet my sister yesterday. I can only make a U-turn after driving to a long way.

When I reached Cyberjaya early in the morning, I noticed that a lot of students already there. I met some of my friends after going around. It was too easy for me to find someone that I knew in the campus. However, some situation occurred like this. It was better for me to write in Chinese because there will be some changes after translate it into English.

“我认识你吗?”A对我说。

“我很肯定我认识你。”我对A说

“你一定认识他的。”B对A说

“那,我们在哪里认识的?”A说

“肯定是MMU Melaka,5年前,alpha的时候。”我说

“我也认识你,对吗?”C对我说

“你不要每个人都说你认识啦!”B对C说

“你不要说你不认识我啦!”D对我说

“你肯定我认识啦,还是中学的时候呢!”我对D说

“我们到底在哪里认识的?”A说

“我只知道我们以前一起上过日文。你有没有参加过什么活动?”B说

“alpha都没有参加过什么。是不是跟我们同班的?”A问

“肯定不是啦,都不同系。”B说

“不过我也忘记了在哪里认识,你叫。。。忘了。”我说

“我记得我有你的电话的。”B说

“我应该也有你的电话的。。。”我说

结果两人就在找电话了。

“你没换过电话号码,对吗?”D说

“算了啦。还是你告诉我比较快。”我说

“真的有哦。”我说

“怎么我没有你的电话啊?”B说

After all of us exchanged our phone number, we end our conversation there. These types of the situation always happen on me because of the memory.

We had our briefing in the Grand Hall for one to two hours. Before we ended the briefing, the officer requested some of the volunteer to go up to the stage to rehearsal for what will go on during the convocation when we go up to take our scroll from the chancellor. They display some of the students’ photo and act the same for the actual day. I am so surprised when my photo is displayed and my name is called. However, I am not the volunteers who on the stage to rehearsal. Furthermore, my photo is the first photo which being displayed. I was so lucky today and did not for the reason. Everyone in the hall will know me after my name being called for three times. My photo had been choosing among the thousand people.

After finished the rehearsal, I had to decide that where should I go or who should I follow to spend my time because I not really can go back home so fast. I need to consider the distance and whether I knew the road or not due to I not really familiar with the road. At the end, I chose to go to Cheras Selatan to watch a movie with my friends. This was my first time on the road with five cars. I am very scared to get lost, but they only need to worry about me because only I do not know the road. After the movie, I really need to thank to my friend who brings me back to the road which I recognized. I am happy to have the moment together with you all again after a long period.

No comments: