Monday, July 19, 2010

Envious?

Should I envy those friends who already started their work after graduated? In reality, I should be happy for it as I still in holiday. After start my audit work, I will not have the holiday for more than one month. This may be my longest holiday as long as I still in audit line. How many years I should stay in audit line? Until now, I do not have an exact answer for it. I fail to predict what will happen in the future. I just know I can do it if I want to do it. I have the confident of do the best in everything once it started.

I had my holiday for 2 months plus. What I had done for these 2 months? I only know that I had gone for taking care turtle for one week and go for Sabah's trip for 2 weeks. Others than that, I was not really sure what I had done. I may be just watching movies at home or listen to the music. For now onwards, I should study and do something worth, but not wasted the time just like this.

There is another 2-month holiday before I started my new work. It is nothing new to me because it is the same firm as my internship except the road path. I need a GPS to help me recognized the road in KL. If not, I am sure that I will always get lost and fail to know where I had driven. It was because it always happens during my internship. However, practice will make perfect. I can recognize it after I get lost for much time.

No comments: