Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why I always do something miserable?

I thought everything is fine, but it is not. I did not know much about the phone. I want to back up the things inside my phone. Unfortunately, I had deleted most of the contact number in my phone. If not miss to calculating, there is more than 200 numbers had been deleted by me in few second. At first, it is nothing lost, but I thought it is gone somewhere. However, the things became worst when I try to recover it myself and accidentally delete it.

The feeling is so down but not because I lost the contacts. It was because it should not happen like this. I should think probably before click anything and need a backup. Phone is different with computer hard disk. If there is something deleted in hard disk, there is a way to recover it but the phone is totally different. The memory design in the phone is different with hard disk, just like pen drive. It is the reasons why there is no way to recover the memory once we deleted.

I always need to remind myself that I should not repeat such miserable cases. Memory should always keep as a memory. Cry cannot change anything, in fact.

No comments: