Monday, July 26, 2010

A friend

I have many best friends indeed. I met one of my best friends from my hometown today during when I had my lunch together with my dad. We are so lucky to meet together as my friend is the first time had lunch here since she worked. I had never talked so many things in a short while for a long period.

I am very happy because we had never been ending topics if we want. One of the people tells us that we can wait until you all finished talking, and then we only leave. In fact, it does not really make sense. Both of us tell him the same time that we will never end our topics, although give us another two hours or more. I think I never tell others this before today. Unfortunately, we end our conversation just like that. Haha…

She was my first friend whom I knew after I had transferred the school during form 2. I am glad to have such a friend like her. We can share everything that we like. It brought me a colorful memory during my secondary school.

If we had chance to travel together, I think we cannot sleep together in one room. It is because both of us will not have chance to sleep throughout the night as our mind failed to avoid us from talking. It was happened to me with other friends as well, but we successfully control it.

Actually, I am quite lazy to talk sometimes, but I am still the one who very talkative. It may because I more scare on the situation where everyone is keeping quiet. The environment like that is very embarrassed to me. However, I think that I always choose to talk lesser in a very noisy situation. Is that something wrong with me?

No comments: