Monday, February 22, 2010

Accident

Am I the luck so bad yesterday? I was very scared when I saw the accident happen to me. We stopped our car beside the highway when we realized that the gear had some problems. After few minutes, a motorcycle banged our car. I really did not know what I should do when I saw the person flew from his motor to the drain beside the highway after he banged our car.

I went down to the road to see what had happened to that motorcyclist. His legs were full of blood, and he had a very pain look. I scared but I did not know what can I did for that moment. I even did not know what language I should talk to the motorcyclist. My brain looked like totally blank at that moment. In a short while, someone came to us and stop by. He asked me to call Plus highway to get an ambulance while my cousin was called for the police.

All the things had happened in a very short time. Time was not enough for me to digest all the things. We even call a tractor to take our car as my cousin said the car’s engine cannot be started after the accident. Someone had come and leave the place. The motor had been taken away by someone without our notification. Others used their camera to take photos, but I did not know what I can do. I forgot to take the photo as well because I did not know the reason why they want to take the photo that time as my brain just not functioned at this point.

The police who patrol the highway had come. They brought the motorcyclist into a car. And, they not allow us to ask the name of the motorcyclist and so on. We did not copy anything and any information. We scared until we forgot everything. We followed someone to police traffic station in Seremban to make a report. We stayed at the police station for few hours to settle all the thing. When we reached Malacca, it was already 2.30am in early of the morning.

No comments: