Sunday, February 28, 2010

When I be a part time teacher?

For this few days, my room looks like quite boisterous. Why did I say so? It is because many people came to find me to teach them one of the subjects which I had studied 3 years ago. I actually already forgot most of the term and the concept. To teach them, I had to read all my notes and text book to recover back my lost memory. Unconsciously, I had completed their tutorial question after few different groups asked me to help them. I am grateful because I know how to do the question after read the notes. It was the time for me to know back all the knowledge which I had studied in university in 5 years.

My friends even asked me for an appointment to teach them. Am I really intelligent? I not dare to say so because I still not the best among the others. I just can say I will try my superlative in everything. It really quite tired when we want everything is the best.

For the coming IVAQ (Inter-varsity Accounting Quiz), I really need to work hard for it so that I will not disappointed to others. Our MMU never gained the first prize since the first IVAQ. Can I do that? I should be more confident to myself.

No comments: