Friday, February 26, 2010

Why I still busy with two subjects?

I should be very free with two subjects in a long trimester. However, I feel like I quite busy all the time. I at the same time have a lot of things have to complete and do. I have to allocate a lot of time for my Chinese orchestra training. The most different thing is I need to have some time for my junior to teach them accounts. Am I very expert on it? I do not dare to say so because I had already forgotten most of the things. This is the time for me to challenge myself to refresh my ‘good’ memory. It is good for me when I teach others.

For me, time should be use precisely, so that we will not regret in the future which we think that we wasted our time. In my university life, I had learnt many things in different coverage. I will never regret with the time I consumed in every single thing. We will not get the experience with money consumption.

I should plan my future probably which I have some confusion within myself. We cannot expect everything happen according to our sense. We have to include many facts or unexpected issues inside the planning. I just can say I want to go for the best if I can make it. Good luck for the future.

No comments: