Sunday, February 07, 2010

Am I changed a lot?

Since I came back to MMU for my last semester, everyone was say I had changed compared to previous me before I went to training. What they say about me? Change in physically or internality? Of course, they said I became slimmer. It is true and I really need thanks for Herbalife. From there, I realized that to slim or gain weight is just a simple thing if we want it. Also, I became the distributor unconsciously.

Changed in term of positive is a good thing. The experience which we get it will never get it through money. It is good to change sometimes. Since I entered MMU, the personality and the physical is totally different from now compared to the time in my alpha year. Even the photo look is totally different. I am glad for that changes but I think can be much better if I want it. The first thing maybe has to control my speaking tone because sometimes really a bit high pitches. Person will growth after everything is over. We should present our maturity in every different stage to show our mental ability.

The environment sometimes prevents us to choose. We have to change it accordingly. We are no choices to stop at the same place and wait for the changes.

No comments: