Saturday, February 13, 2010

Electricity cut down?


The day before Chinese New Year Eve, the electricity of my house and both of my neighbors were shut down. The funny thing was only 3 houses no electricity and the whole Taman no problem at all.

My brother told us through the phone about this matter due to we still outside with my dad and mum. I thought the electricity was came when I on the way back home and saw all the lights were on in all the houses. When I reached my house, I only realized that only our house no electricity, but not other houses.

This was not the first time when the fuse outside our house was burned down. Luckily, two of the workers from TNB came to settle it after 5 minutes we called them although that time already 11pm plus. It means their efficiency still high although the things were lousy. Also, our electricity just shut down for approximately 1 hour.

Is it a good symptom for the day before Chinese New Year Eve? Anywhere, Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments: