Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Luckily

I feel that I quite luckily sometimes. Am I really so lucky? Well, luckily have someone drop or change the tutorial group for one of my subject. And, I am so lucky that I change it to same tutorial class with my best friends after so many troubles. Now, the lecturer only tells us that our members in same assignment group must be same tutorial group as well. I really feel that I am very lucky because I just changed it before we can drop or add subject without manually changed before the lecturer announced the notice. It is all the luck.

If I didn’t change officially for the tutorial’s group, I have to search for the assignment group although I know that this maybe not a problems. However, I still like to cooperate with someone I use to it. It is the reason why I feel that I am lucky.
Thanks for my luck. Haha…

No comments: